Investment Trends Financial Research
Investment Trends Draw 11
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents that complete and submit an Investment Trends on-line survey that will be emailed to them during the promotional period or complete a survey over the phone. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Promotion commences 10/01/2014 in all states and territories. Entries close on 01/07/2014 at 5:30pm (EST).
The draw will take place at Level 21, Suite 2102, 1 Alfred Street Sydney on 08/07/2014 at 5:30pm (EST). The winners list will be published in The Australian newspaper on 16/07/2014. Winners will also be notified by email or mail if email address is not available on 12/07/2014. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first prize is a Raymond Weil Freelancer 7730-ST-65025 men’s timepiece valued at up to $ 4199.00 or a Raymond Weil women’s timepiece (winners choice). There will be two runner up prizes, each of a $200 gift card at online retailer Red balloon. Total prizes valued at AUD$4,599. Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary on 11/10/2014 at 5:30pm (EST), in order to redraw the prize should it be unclaimed by that date, (subject to relevant state authorities). All entrants must be of the age of 18 years or over. Any winner/s of a previously unclaimed prize will be notified by mail or email and their names published in The Australian newspaper on 18/10/2014
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends, Suite 2102 Gold Fields House 1 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000. ABN 141 074 856 56. Authorised under:
NSW Permit No – LTPS/14/00061
ACT Permit No – ACT TP 13/04729