Investment Trends Financial Research
Investment Trends Draw 10
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents that complete and submit an Investment Trends on-line survey that will be emailed to them during the promotional period or complete a survey over the phone. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Promotion commences 02/07/2013 in all states and territories. Entries close on 31/12/2013 at 5:30pm (EST). The draw will take place at Level 21, Suite 2102, 1 Alfred Street Sydney on 13/01/2014 at 5:30pm (EST). The winners list will be published in The Australian newspaper on 17/01/2014. Winners will also be notified by email or mail if email address is not available on 14/01/2014. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first prize is a Raymond Weil Freelancer 7730-ST-65025 men’s timepiece valued at up to $ 3995.00. There will be three runners up prizes, each of a $300 gift card at online retailer Red balloon. Total prizes valued at AUD$4,895. Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary on 14/04/2014 at 5:30pm (EST), in order to redraw the prize should it be unclaimed by that date, (subject to relevant state authorities). All entrants must be of the age of 18 years or over. Any winner/s of a previously unclaimed prize will be notified by mail or email and their names published in The Australian newspaper on 17/04/2014
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends, Suite 2102 Gold Fields House 1 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000. ABN 141 074 856 56. Authorised under:
NSW Permit No – LTPS/13/04383
ACT Permit No – ACT TP 13/02113